The Nooksack Nordic Ski Club promotes cross country skiing in our community. Benefits of your membership dues include: a newsletter, camaraderie and somebody to ski with, access to a bunch of great trips, and a chance to help support the only groomed X-C ski area nearby.
- Maintains ski trails off and near Salmon Ridge Sno Park with groomed, set classic tracks and a skating lane.
- Monthly club meetings and socials
- Organizes trips to Salmon Ridge and other cross country ski areas
- Skiing and waxing clinics to help improve techniques
- A monthly newsletter, mailed by request, otherwise see it online Snow News Is Good News from September to April
Follow these links for
Join or Renew – you can pay dues by mail or online.
Connect with other members – sign up for communications on last-minute ride-share ski outings.
Volunteer Page – The club records volunteer hours as credit for some of the grants that we receive. Have you done any volunteer work? Please record it!
Board and Officer Only Page – this page provides links to documents used by the board. Are you curious about this? Talk to someone about running for the Board! 🙂