Want some help with your skiing? Learn to go up hills? Learn to skate? Get some questions about buying skis answered? Figure out ‘Kick ‘n Glide’? Learn how to go “Faster, Higher, Stronger“? The Nooksack Nordic Ski Club might have some help for you!
This page is just the ‘Table of Contents’ – Start with the Introduction and then branch to the pages that interest you – they are listed here and also show up in the sub-menu for the ‘Lessons’ page on the menu bar.
This is a new page/idea (for us) – the pages are still under construction, February 2022
- Decisions before buying equipment
- Where to get equipment – buying and renting
- How to get started – first day on skis
- Choose between Classical and Skate Skiing
- Classical – the Diagonal Stride (Kick ‘n Glide)
- Skate skiing – the faster way to go
- Waxing – all types of skis need wax
- Sign up for your half hour lesson
- How to volunteer!
- Nordic Ambassadors
Page updated: 2/15/2022