The Nooksack Nordic Ski Club promotes cross country skiing in our community. Benefits of your membership dues include: a newsletter, camaraderie and somebody to ski with, access to a bunch of great trips, and a chance to help support the only groomed X-C ski area nearby.
- Maintains ski trails off and near Salmon Ridge SnoPark with groomed, set classic tracks and a skating lane.
- Monthly club meetings and socials
- Organizes trips to Salmon Ridge and other cross country ski areas
- Skiing and waxing clinics to help improve techniques
- A monthly newsletter, mailed by request, otherwise see it online Snow News Is Good News from September to April
Annual Membership Fees
Note our very reasonable (in our opinion) membership fees! We are interested in building our membership levels to allow us to do a better job of the tasks listed above. Please let your friends know about the club and help us grow!
- $20 Individual
- $35 Household/Family
- Other contributions for equipment maintenance, purchases, or special projects are welcome!
- You may purchase a SnoPark pass at the same time, $42 through PayPal, $40 if paying by check or in person.
Option 1: Complete an Online Membership Form. When you click submit, your information is automatically sent to the club membership person. You will then be directed to a page that will allow you to pay through PayPal. If you did not pay when filling out the form, you can access the page with this link: Online Membership Payment
Option 2: Complete the Mail-in Membership Application. Print it, and mail it with your check to the address given. This application is also found in each newsletter and at the monthly meetings.